Room Tour 2013

Hey readers


Today I thought I'd share something a bit different with you. No makeup hauls, no product reviews, and definitely no OOTD. Instead, I'm going to give you all a little tour of my room.

Recently I finished updating my room. Yes you heard correctly... 'updating'. Gone with the tacky Barbie curtains and fairy floss pink walls, and in with a more classy and sophisticated look. Perfect for the 19-year-old that I am.

Disclaimer: This video was created because I've received a large number requests from my subscribers. I did not make this video intending to brag. I simply wanted to share with you my 'personal style'.



I hope you got some ideas and inspiration out of my room tour.
If you have any questions regarding anything in my room, leave a comment below and I'll try and respond to you asap.

Thanks for watching!

Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me 

2 comments: