Galleria Haul

Hey readers


Today I have a post completely dedicated to spending my $... which I'm sure you can already tell by the title of this blog. As you can see, I went a little crazy and picked up a few supplies from my local shopping mall. Some essential, some not-so-much...hehe.

I purchased the items above from the following stores:
Myer
Priceline
Lou's Hair Design

This is what I picked up:

  1. REVLON Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (SALE - $15.95 AUD each) - in colours #025 'Socialite' & #020 'Front Row'.
  2.  'SWEET LITTLE THINGS' Happy Hugs Scented Comfort Pillow ($14.99 AUD)
  3. EVO Ritual Salvation Shampoo ($74.95 AUD) & Conditioner ($74.95 AUD)
  4. NEUTROGENA Oil Free Acne Wash (SALE - $11.19 AUD)
  5. FING'RS Flirt Color Crush Stick-on Nails ($12.99 AUD) - in style #02082 'Tease'.
  6. PHYSICIANS FORMULA 'Happy Booster' Blush ($21.95 AUD) - in shade #7324 'Neutral'.
GRAND TOTAL = $289.81

To be honest, this is a lot more than I'd usually spend in a single day of shopping... A LOT more. Though some of what I purchased was on sale, significant price deductions too. So I figured, why not live-a-little.


If you would like to know more about any of the products mentioned in this post, swatches etc, feel free to leave me a comment below.



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me



0 comments:

Post a Comment