June Favourites























Hey readers,

Can you believe its the end of June already?!

Today I have a special 'June Favorites' for you all. I will be introducing my favourite makeup, hair and body products from the month of June.


Makeup:

- Almay 'Clear Complexion' Foundation (#300 - Naked) - $22.95
- Chi Chi 'Nudes' Palette - $19.95
- Physicians Formula 'Happy Booster' Translucent Powder - $29.95
- Revlon 'Colorburst' Lipgloss (Peony) - $21.95
- Maybelline 'Illegal Length' Fiber Extensions Mascara - $18.50

Hair:

- Moroccanoil Treatment - $39.95

Body:

- MOR Marshmallow Hand & Nail Cream - $32.95


I purchased the listed products at the following retailers:

- Priceline
- Target
- Myer
- Lou's Hair Design


*This post is not sponsored 

 

Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me

4 comments:

  1. Great favourites! Love the look of those Chi Chi palettes.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah.

      The Chi Chi palettes are fantastic value for money. For my review on the palettes feel free to check out http://the411shopaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/chi-chi-nudes-palette-review_10.html.

      Thanks again for your comment!

      (P.S: You have a beautifull blog - keep up the good work) :)

      Delete
  2. That Chi Chi palette looks great, I find the Physician's Formula collects in my pores and makes my nose look spotty. I'm so disappointed as I love the pretty love hearts!

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matilly.

      Thanks so much for your comment :)

      You know what, I do agree with your comment regarding the Physician's Formula translucent powder. It does that to me also - how funny!
      Though apart from that, it is trully an adorable product.

      I had a peek at your blog - love it! Keep up the good work.

      Delete