'Models Prefer' NEW Lip Product Review

Hey readers,
Today I’m here to tell you to keep an eye out for these fabulous new lip products for Models Prefer, exclusive to Priceline.

Models Prefer is Priceline’s own luxe for less range of cosmetics and beauty tools. Launched in 2011, the sophisticated and professional range is on-trend and affordable. 

With over 80 colour cosmetic products in classic shades through to on-trend hues and over 35 beauty tools, Models Prefer provides one of the most comprehensive ranges in Australia. 

The range has been developed by Priceline’s experienced beauty team who understand Australian women and know the products they love. The products are then made by the same manufacturers that produce products for many department stores and prestige cosmetic brands, making sure that the quality is amongst the best in the world. 

Best of all, Models Prefer delivers luxe for less with all products under $20 and accessories under $25, ensuring that Models Prefer stands for top quality products that won’t break the budget - SOURCE


Models Prefer Lust Lipsticks - $11.99

With built-in UVA – UVB filters and added Vitamin E, it’s perfect everyday wear. It’s a light coverage lipstick with extra shiny finish and keeps your lips moisturised and comfortable.
Available in eight shades.


The quality of these lipsticks are fantastic. It felt beautiful and smooth on my lips. Plus, I found that the product stayed on for about 6-7 hours (with minimal fading). 


Models Prefer Runway Shine Lipgloss - $7.99

They are described to be rich lipgloss with maximum shine, perfect for any occasion. Makes the lips appear fuller, softer and more supple, with a moisturising formula with volume effects.

I liked the Runway Shine lipgloss also, though I found the consistency of the product to be slightly difficult to work with. It left my lips feeling a little sticky to begin with, though over time as the product wore off it left my lips slightly shimmery and sparkly, which I loved!



Overall, I think the quality of these products are quite good. For the small price you pay, the new Models Prefer lip range really pays off.

*Thank you to Res Publica for sending these products to me for review


Go to the following websites for more information:

or


Stay pretty xx


Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment