What I got for Valentines Day 2013



Hey love birds!

Just a super short post for you today.
I was lucky enough to find the bracelet of my dreams...Pandora.

ABOUT PANDORA

PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 65 countries on six continents through approximately 10,000 points of sale, including more than 800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs over 6,000 people worldwide of whom 4,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2011, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 6.7 billion (approximately EUR 893 million).

I also have another Pandora bracelet in my possession. Which I absolutely adore. 
This Valentines Day, I decided to treat myself to a second bracelet. As shown in the picture above, I purchased the traditional stirling silver bracelet. Plus numerous, silver, gold, duo-tone and murano glass charms. Some of which were transferred from my old bracelet. 
For Valentines Day, Pandora offered a beautiful promotional gift. With every purchase over $150, you could receive a free red heart-shaped jewellery box. As pictured above.
With more than 600 pieces in sterling silver, 14 carat gold and two-tone to choose from, you’re certain to find one for each of your special moments in the Pandora range of charms. 
I strongly suggest to anyone seeking a stunning gift for that 'someone-special', Pandora is the key.
For more information, visit www.pandoragroup.com.

How did you spend Valentines Day this year? Or should I say...'how much' did you spend this Valentines Day?



SOURCE


Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me







1 comment:

  1. Excellent tips to get the makeup artists for wedding hair makeup. Needed message for the wedding planner. My special thanks for your post

    Makeup artist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete