Drugstore Haul - February 2013


Hey readers,

Today I will feature my first ever drugstore (Priceline) haul on Shopaholics Anonymous, how exciting!

If you didn't already know, I absolutely love Priceline. If you are a super shopper like myself, Priceline is one of those stores where you can 'bulk-buy' at a bargain price.

Originally, I was simply looking to re-purchase a face powder. Though as always, I ended up buying numerous items, at sale price of course...

Enough of the rambling, lets gets started on the haul!

  • Almay 'Truly Lasting Color' pressed powder (Light/Medium) - $12.50
  • Maybelline 'Great Lash BIG' mascara (Blackest Black) - $13.55
  • Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes (Cucumber) - $6.29
  • Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - $4.89
  • Essential Bath Cleanse Back Brush - $8.99

Total = $46.22 (AUD)






Luckily for me, all of the products I purchased (excluding the back brush) were on sale. During February, Priceline is introducing many great deals. Be quick to score some fantastic deals.


Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me





1 comment:

  1. Good quality hair care product is helpful to care the hair properly.

    ReplyDelete