Top cosmetic brands for only $1?...No worries!

http://dollarcosmeticclub.com.au/
Hey girls!

Ok I admit it...over the last year or so, I've become a bit of a makeup junkie. So when I saw this info I'm about to share with you, I took my frozen credit cards out of the freezer and went crazyyyyy. Haha just kidding, me...credit card...seriously!

Anyway, I've discovered this amazing cosmetic website which offers super discounted cosmetics, and all proceeds go to breast cancer research. The topic of breast cancer research is very close to my heart, as my own Mum is a breast cancer survivor.

Therefore, websites like this one are a must-see for all beauty lovers across the globe like me!

Introducing...Dollar Cosmetic Club

http://dollarcosmeticclub.com.au/




A bold new website called The Dollar Cosmetics Club is buying big so you can save big - and it means women have never had it so good.

According to founder Issac Elnekave "we buy in bulk - we buy in large, large lots - and in doing that, we allow people to liquidate their stock and we pass those savings onto our members."

For example, this month the special offer is, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (RRP $15.95) for only $1! (Delivery: $5)
http://dollarcosmeticclub.com.au/

The products are cheaper than the cost you have to pay for postage but there are conditions: you can only buy two items; you cannot pick what you want; and you never know what deal will come next.
Its like a surprise package each time you purchase something!
All up, this website/organisation is a fantastic opportunity to purchase super cheap cosmetics, whilst also helping a fantastic cause.

 The 1000 Views Giveaway competition has now closed! 
Winner announced Friday 5th October 2012 (WAT)



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me



0 comments:

Post a Comment