Sinful Colors nail polish haul

Hi girlies,

As you may or may not already know, I am a serial nail polish addict!
Even though my nails are pretty short and brittle, I still enjoy pampering my nails on a daily basis.



Yesterday I took a little trip to my local market, (Coventry Square Markets, Morley, Perth Western Australia). Upon my arrival I discovered a new store 'Save A Lot', which sells discount beauty supplies...*dollar signs were ringing in my ears* :)
So...I weakened and went inside to have a look.

Instantly, I thought "HELLOOOOOOOOOO nail polish heaven!". This little store was jam-packed full of international branded nail polishes at discounted prices. What more could I ask for!

Essie, OPI, Sinful Colors, LA Colors, Sally Hansen,  and Revlon just to name a few. Therefore, I couldn't possibly resist the temptation.

I decided to pick up a few polishes from the 'Sinful Colors' range.


The colours I chose were:


Pinky Glitter
Glass Pink
Nail Junkie


Snow Me White

Pinky Glitter - A sparkly, fluoro pink glitter polish
Nail Junkie - Turquoise chunky glitter polish
Glass Pink - The perfect fairytale princess pink, sheer & shimmery pale pink
Snow Me White - Classic white, more of an 'off-white' shade, creamy consistency

I haven't had a chance to swatch these colours on my own nails yet, as I've just had a professional manicure done on the weekend. But I have swatched the shades on some artificial nails for you to see :)



  
All of the 'Sinful Colors' nail polishes were only $3.00 each (15ml bottle), which is incredibly cheap for nail polishes in Australia. The quality of these polishes are fantastic...which is also an added bonus. 

What a find! I will definitely be going back to my new favorite store to purchase more of these beautiful polishes.

What is the name of your favorite beauty supply store (to find bargain items such as nail polishes)?



Don't forget to enter the 1000 Views Giveaway! 



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


0 comments:

Post a Comment