Vintage Advertisements

Hey again readers :)


Considering I'm now an offical uni student...yay! I might-as-well express a differnt side of myself.

I have always been a fan of vintage things. Such as:
  1. Clothes
  2. Furniture
  3. Decor in general
  4. Most of all...advertisements :)
Rummaging through numerous vintage articles is actually incredibly interesting. You never know what 'weird and wacky' ads you might find.
Just because I'm so nice.....hehe ;) I've included some of my all time favorites, some are just plain rediculous. (...ooh how times have changed...)
Hope you enjoy!

p.s: Stay posted for a beauty hall in the next few days :)


...true true ;)

Soft as a baby's bottom


ok...this is just plain creepy


...well is that right?!

Classic ;)

We're not just a pretty face are we boys? ;)




Stay Pretty xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment