My Nails Are Officially On Vacation

 
5 DAY CHALLENGE! (Day 1) 

So yes I'll admit it...I am an official acrylic/fake nail addict. I absolutely LOVE the feeling of having sexy looking claws, (well...not too long of course...). Though recently my natural nails have become extremely weak/thin and brittle. They are even starting to peel...not good I know. Therefore I have little choice but to spring immediate action! I need a miracle.


Today I went into my all time favorite shop, Myer, (as I had a $50 gift card to spend, yay). I thought, "I must put my $$$ to good use", so I took a little stroll down the nail polish section of the store. I came across the 'Sally Hansen' - Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment' polish. It guarantees 30% longer nails in 5 days!*. So I'm crossing my fingers...and toes :)


The product costed me $18.95 all up. Which when I think of it, isn't cheap for nail polish. So lets hope that it does what the package promises. Each day I'll give you all an update on how my nails appear...wish me luck! 


Let the 5 day challenge begin! :)

Day One

Stay Pretty xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment